Friday, November 13, 2009

My peeps!

So! I know I'm kinda copying this idea from a post from the Longman's blog but I just can't help myself because it was such a great idea! So I'm just going to go right out and say it, Ashley, I am totally copying your idea, and I'm sorry. Well, not really because the picture you posted of me made me look like an angry female wrestler.But anyways, I would just like to make a post about my friends that are the best friends ever! So here's my shoutout to all of ya'll!
I first must start out with my cousin Ashley, (the girl who I stole this idea from!) We are two peas in a pod and she is my bff! I can always count on her!
Next, is my other bff Mikayla! (by the way, sorry this picture is sideways I cant fugure out how to turn it around :) She is the best! She can always make me laugh!

And last is all my goofy friends at school! We always have a blast! p.s. to all the family out there, you are all also my best friends too!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

EEEEEWWWWWW TAKE THAT PICTURE OFF!!!!!!!!!! TAKE IT OFF TAKE IT OFF OR YOULL FORCE ME TO DO SOMETHING!!!! TAKE IT OFFF!!! GROSS GROSS GROSS!!!! -Ashley

skye said...

Uh no I dont THINK SO!!! mwaahahaha! PAYBACK TIME ASHLEY! but actually thats a cute picture of you.

Ashley said...

Skye if you dont take that picture off of me im putting a worser picture on my blog! SO YOU BETTER TAKE IT OFF!!!